Aristotle studied in Egypt, and adopted this list for his virtues of Man. This list has been edited slightly for young children.
1. Control of thought.
2. Unswerving pursuit of Justice.
3. Fortitude, or steadfastness of purpose..
4. Temperance, or identity with a spiritual life instead of everyday passions.
5. Evidence of having a mission in life, and
6. Evidence of a call to spiritual Orders of the Priesthood in the Mysteries. The combination of 5 and 6 was the equivalent to Prudence, or a deep insight and graveness that befitted a priest.
7. Courage, or freedom from resentment when under experiencing persecution and wrong.
8. Confidence in the Teacher, and
9. Confidence in one's own ability to learn. 8 and 9 together are known as Fidelity.
10. Readiness for initiation.